Here's my list of the top ten best moments from On Her Majesty's Secret Service. (For OHMSS, I could probably have come up with 20, truth be told— so many moments!) I've tried to pick actual individual moments rather than sequences. What are your favorites?
10. Tracy kills the SPECTRE man by impaling him on the wall ornament.
9. Blofeld taunts Bond, saying he needs to be calmed until he's allowed back into "polite society."
8. Approaching Ruby's bedside, Bond is surprised by Fraulein Bunt!
7. Bond tears his pockets out to make gloves.
6. When Tracy pulls Bond's PPK on him, he has to get tough with her.
5. Bond smashes his ski into the jumping henchman, sending him off the mountain.
4. Tracy's re-entrance into the plot, skating up to Bond at the village party, rescuing him.
3. Lazenby's take on the gun barrel logo stance of Bond, droping down to one knee as he shoots.
2. Bond slides down the ice in the raid on Piz Gloria, maching-gunning the SPECTRE agents.
1. Bond reacts to the loss of Tracy.
The Bond fan community is mostly agreed that On Her Majesty's Secret Service is among the very best of the James Bond movies, and I concur: the action is solid and the love story dovetails perfectly.
For good measure, what I think is the worst moment from On Her Majesty's Secret Service: as with Thunderball, none really, although I find Bond's rummaging through his desk looking at various relics from past missions unrealistic and heavy-handing (see this is the same Bond!-- the clips in the titles were enough of a reminder I think).