Here's my list of the top ten best moments from Live and Let Die. I've tried to pick actual individual moments rather than sequences. (There are a surprisingly high number of great moments in this Bond which you never think of as one of the best entries per se, I didn't even have room for the double decker bus' top getting sliced off!) What are your favorite moments?
10. Baron Samedi makes one final appearance at the film's end.
9. Mr. Big implodes the couch that Whisper is sitting on.
8. As the tarot cards fall from Bond's hand we see the stacked deck of "lovers."
7. "Same time tomorrow, Mrs. Bell?"
6. Tee Hee's disappointment at not being given the order to snip Bond's finger.
5. Bond and his table vanish through the floor at the second Fillet of Soul.
4. Sheriff J. W. Pepper finds out he can't arrest Bond: "Secret agent? On whose side?!"
3. The second trick that Bond's watch is capable of is revealed.
2. The flying leap Bond's boat makes across the highway.
1. Bond's escape from the crocodiles.
Live and Let Die is always better than you remember, but so atypical as to never be worthy of the top tier of Bond movies.
For good measure, what I think is the worst moment from Live and Let Die: the embarrassingly comical killing of Mr. Big.