Spoilers, of course. Although at times I've been purposefully oblique: if you're a fan, you'll get the references.
Here's my list of the top ten best moments from Never Say Never Again. I've tried to pick actual individual moments rather than sequences. What are your favorite moments?
10. Connery winks to the audience at the film's end, regarding "never" returning to service....
9. Nigel gets tossed into the pool by Bond.
8. Positioned outside the window at the prison, Bond pulls the guard out sending him into the water below.
7. Fatima Blush waterskis up into the harbor bar and right into Bond.
6. The bomb under the bed goes off: "Proof that we made the right decision... your place or mine?"
5. Largo releases the controls on the video game, ceding final victory to Bond.
4. Bond easily escapes his motorcycle being led into the truck.
3. Following the demise of the burly henchman against the glass lab equipment, Bond looks to see what he threw in his eyes.
2. Bond retrieves his cigar case from the panicked guard in the closet.
1. Bond uses his rocket-firing fountain pen on Fatima Blush, and it doesn't quite work— at first.
Many Bond purists despise this film, but I think Never Say Never Again is as good as could be expected and really a decent effort by all, if not one I frequently pull off the shelf.
For good measure, what I think is the worst moment from Never Say Never Again: the horse jump of Bond/Domino off the top of the prison: just dumb.