Here's my list of the top ten best moments from From Russia with Love. I've tried to pick actual individual moments rather than sequences. What are your favorite moments?
10. Bond tosses his hat onto Moneypenny's coat tree and playfully says "and for my next miracle...," then realizes M is behind the door.
9. Rosa Klebb lasciviously touches Tatiana, as she tells her how fortunate she is to have been chosen for an assignment that's such a "labor of love."
8. In a championship chess match, Kronsteen delivers the coup de grace in one move (Queen to King 4) after receiving a message that he's "required at once."
7. Bond pins Rosa Klebb to the wall to keep her deadly shoe dagger at bay.
6. Rosa Klebb punches Red Grant with the brass knuckles.
5. Bond causes "one of their aircraft to be missing..." when he targets the grenade-throwing passenger of the enemy helicopter.
4. "Russian clocks are always correct."
3. A nude Tatiana, save for a ribbon around her neck, gets into Bond's bed.
From Russia with Love is perhaps the closest to perfection that any Bond film has ever come: the book receives a brilliant adaptation (bringing in SPECTRE as the villains), with a stellar cast and nice location flavor. My pick for the best James Bond movie of all-time.
For good measure, what I think is the worst moment from From Russia with Love: Weird wave Bond makes to the disposed of 8mm film at the end of the movie.