Here's my list of the top ten best moments from The Living Daylights. I've tried to pick actual individual moments rather than sequences. What are your favorite moments?
10. Bond quickly hides his PPK after scaring the child with the balloons and his mother.
9. At the amusement park rifle shoot, the booth attendant appeals to Bond: "no more."
8. Q welcomes Koskov to Austria.
7. "I know a great restaurant in Karachi..."
6. Bond uses his reserve chute leaving the assassin in the pre-title sequence to plunge to his death.
5. Whitaker meets his end by way of "that British vulture Wellington."
4. Bond "assassinates" Pushkin.
2. An MI6 agent other than Bond shows his abilities, unplugging the electric knife, throwing flour into Necros' eyes, and continuing to fight him.
1. Bond gives Necros the boot.
An impressive debut by Timothy Dalton, The Living Daylights is one of the most exciting entries in the series, and a personal favorite.
For good measure, what I think is the worst moment from The Living Daylights: Miss Moneypenny tells Bond he's welcome to come by to listen to her Barry Manilow collection. Ugh.