Here's my list of the top ten best moments from Quantum of Solace. I've tried to pick actual individual moments rather than sequences. What are your favorite moments?
10. The henchman's car is sent spinning off the road and down the cliff in the pre-title sequence.
9. "Florists use that expression. It doesn't mean that they've got somebody working for them inside the bloody room."
8. Bond and Camille escape the inferno.
7. Bond holds down would-be-Camille-assassin Slate and administers the coup de grace, looking around to see if they've caused a commotion.
6. Dominic Greene puts General Medrano in his place, forcing him to sign the contract.
5. Bond tells the syndicate they should find a better place to meet.
4. Bond barely gets to Camille in time to open the parachute.
3. Bond smacks down the agents taking him in.
2. Dominic Greene accidentally wields the axe into his own foot.
1. Bond is shown Fields' oil-covered corpse.
Quantum of Solace was one of the most poorly received of the Bond films, mainly, it seems, because it strayed too far from the formula. I accepted it as a one-time deal. It's time now to get back to basics with Skyfall: gun barrel logo at the front, gadgets, stunts, a larger-than-life villain, and what about a vodka martini shaken not stirred after that chaser of Heineken?
For good measure, what I think is the worst moment from Quantum of Solace: Bond leaving Dominic Greene to be taken care of by his own people: it's never satisfying to have the main villain not killed by Bond himself.