Here's my list of the top ten best moments from Casino Royale. I've tried to pick actual individual moments rather than sequences. What are your favorite moments?
10. Bond crashes through the drywall chasing the parkour-employing bomb maker.
9. "You've got a bloody cheek."
8. "James Bond. You'll find the reservation under Beech."
7. Bond asks Dimitrios for his valet ticket.
6. Vesper dashes out of the way of the henchman's machete on the stairwell, when Bond knocks it from his hand.
5. Bond shoots the bombmaker and blows up the embassy.
4. On the runway, Bond jumps from the truck and only just clears the oncoming service vehicle.
3. The bomber realizes his mistake.
2. Bond sees Vesper laid across the road and reacts (a brilliant switch-up from the novel).
1. "Now the whole world's gonna know that you died scratching my balls."
For good measure, what I think is the worst moment from Casino Royale: Vesper, appearing several seconds later, miraculously knows that the lead has fallen from Bond's Q-branch heart device, and reinserts it.