Here's my list of the top ten best moments from GoldenEye. I've tried to pick actual individual moments rather than sequences. What are your favorite moments?
10. The squeaky wheel on the cart Bond uses for protection punctuates the tension in the pre-title sequence.
9. The expression on the corpse of Onatopp's victim, Admiral Farrel.
8. 006 comes out of the shadows.
7. M asserts her authority on 007, calling him a "relic of the Cold War."
6. Boris, it turns out, is not invincible.
5. Onatopp thrills at the idea of the tank on the tracks: "He's going to derail us!"
4. "For England, James?" "No— for me."
3. Bond smashes through the wall in the tank.
1. Brosnan's best line: "No, no, no— No more foreplay."
GoldenEye re-established the franchise brilliantly after its longest gap between films, and Pierce Brosnan emerged as a Bond to be reckoned with.
For good measure, what I think is the worst moment from GoldenEye: Bond escapes the helicopter by way of the ejector seat— an escape already done by John McClane in Die Hard 2 (1990): bugged me then, and bugs me now.