Here's my list of the top ten best moments from The World Is Not Enough. I've tried to pick actual individual moments rather than sequences. What are your favorite moments?
10. Can't you just say 'hello' like a normal person?
9. Bond pulls the henchman's knife out (that he's seen through his x-ray glasses) and pins him to the bar.
8. Renard points to the bomb.
6. Bond tells Renard that Elektra's dead.
5. Bond adjusts his tie under water.
4. 007 uses his watch gadget to soar upward, jumps through the closing door in the mine, somersaults, and picks off one of Renard's men.
3. Elektra tightens the screws on the torture chair ("one last screw").
2. Bond jumps from the Swiss banker's office in the pre-title sequence.
1. Bond shoots Elektra ("I never miss").
The World Is Not Enough has gotten slightly better with age, mostly due to Sophie Marceau's contribution and a slam-bang pre-title sequence (smartly lengthened by the filmmakers to go through the boat chase), if it's still one of the weakest Bond entries overall.
For good measure, what I think is the worst moment from The World Is Not Enough: I never liked how foolish M looks at various points of this movie and Q's lowering himself out of frame rather than rising up, but my vote for the worst moment is the naming of a Bond girl "Christmas" for the sake of a lame 12-year-old level double entendre.