Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Criterion Slate Includes Godard, Polanski


Four new releases. Link.

The new list of Criterion releases include Polanski's Repulsion (which I'm happy about since its on my must-see list). Criterion hasn't done much in the way of Polanski-- I wish they would since he's still with us (and working) and could contribute to the releases.

Another 70-something getting new titles added is Jean-Luc Godard. Criterion rounds out ten titles in their collection total for Godard with the addition of Made in the U.S.A. (1966) and Two or Three Things I Know About Her (1967).

Criterion is also releasing Marahi Kobayashi's The Human Condition (1959).

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

They should give "Chinatown" and "Rosemary's Baby" the Criterion treatment. Great news about Godard films although I'm still waiting for "Weekend" to be released from him.