Friday, May 1, 2009

Summer Movie Season 2009 Begins!-- Trailers Before "X-Men Origins: Wolverine"


There were just three trailers that played before X-Men Origins: Wolverine, when I went to the 12:01 (i.e. midnight) May 1st show [this might have to do with the fact that I saw the movie at the Arclight theater chain which I believe limits the number of trailers before features]:

Terminator Salvation: Nothing will dampen my interest in Terminator. The trailer is not amazing, but offers the one thing we ALL want-- terminators and humans going at it.

Up: Looking better and is unlikely to break the string of hits for Pixar (helps that the marketing campaign has the movie plastered everywhere, including online). I'm looking forward to it for sure and I'm not big on animated films, per se.

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs: That same teaser we've seen for a year-- it's cute, but wow is it getting "tired." Ice Age 3 is the kind of movie that I'll see dependent on how hot the summer gets and how much I need to get out of the heat.

No comments: